Disabled Facilities Grants

May be an image of text
No photo description available.

Contact Nottinghamshire County Council on 0300 500 80 80 if you need help with Aids and Adaptions if you have a disability.

This applies if you are a Council Tennant or if you own your own home.

They will arrange for an Occupational Therapist to visit the person in need, assess the needs and agree with them what adaptations are needed to help them to live at home.

Funding is available for projects like this.

All Councillors should be aware that this is available, I know many Councillors have helped many residents with this already.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s