Nottinghamshire County Council has set up a supermarket voucher scheme for families who are struggling financially because of COVID.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR THIS SCHEME THROUGH YOUR CHILDS SCHOOL YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CLAIM THROUGH THIS AS WELL.
IF WE HELPED YOU WITH THE LAST ROUND OF FUNDING PLEASE REAPPLY.
What are the vouchers?
Households can claim a £30 voucher for each member of the household up to a maximum of £90. Claims can only be made twice, once in May and once in June.
Who is eligible?
Vouchers are available for households:
- with children under 5 years old
- with School age children
- Expectant parents
- affected by domestic abuse
AND if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Receipt of or has made an application for Universal Credit
- Receipt of or has made an application for Income Related Employment or Support Allowance (ESA)
- Receipt of or has made an application for Income or Jobseekers Allowance income based.
- No recourse to public funds
- There is considerable in-work poverty (which may be temporary)
- Assessed by a professional as in urgent need as they do not have the means for essential food.
How do I claim?
If you meet the criteria above can apply for a voucher.
You will need to send your name, email address and phone number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying please mention you have been referred to the scheme as part of the #StaplefordFoodProject by Stapleford Community Group.