- Attendance details
- Agenda frontsheet PDF 238 KB
- Agenda reports pack PDF 17 MB
- Add meeting to your calendar using VCS format
Venue: Council Offices, Foster Avenue, Beeston, NG9 1AB
Contact: Email: email@example.com
To receive apologies and to be notified of the attendance of substitutes.
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are requested to declare the existence and nature of any disclosable pecuniary interest and/or other interest in any item on the agenda.
The Committee is asked to confirm as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on 24 May 2022.
Members will receive an update at the meeting on matters proposed for and undergoing scrutiny.
RESOURCES AND PERSONAL POLICY
To ask Cabinet to consider and approve a new Learning and Development policy for the Council.
- 11.0 Learning and development policy and action plan , item 5.1 PDF 26 KB
- 11.1 Learning and Development Action Plan (003) , item 5.1 PDF 117 KB
- 11.2 Learning and Development Policy final , item 5.1 PDF 325 KB
To ask Cabinet to consider and approve a new Apprentice strategy for the Council.
- 12.1 Apprenticeship Strategy Refresh 2022-2024 , item 5.2 PDF 372 KB
- 12.2 Apprenticeship Strategy Action Plan , item 5.2 PDF 12 KB
- 12.3 EIA apprenticeship strategy , item 5.2 PDF 130 KB
To consider requests for grant aid in accordance with the provisions of the Council’s Grant Aid Policy.
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
To consider the main projects proposed as part of the Council’s Levelling Up Fund submission to the government in July.
To seek approval for an updated Lifeline Policy.
- 7.1.2 Lifeline Policy Review Table , item 7.1 PDF 194 KB
- 7.1.3 Lifeline policy , item 7.1 PDF 289 KB
- 7.1.1 Lifeline Policy EIA , item 7.1 PDF 133 KB
To seek approval to consult on the renewal of the Boroughs Public Space Protection Orders.
To advise Members of, and seek approval for, the annual Food Safety Service Plan.
To seek approval for a revised Safeguarding Children Policy.
To seek approval for a revised Safeguarding Adults Policy
Cabinet is asked to approve its Work Programme, including potential key decisions that will help to achieve the Council’s key priorities and associated objectives.
EXCLUSION OF PUBLIC AND PRESS
The Committee is asked to RESOLVE that, under Section 100A of the Local Government Act, 1972, the public and press be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1, 2, and 3 of Schedule 12A of the Act.
LEISURE AND HEALTH
KIMBERLEY LEISURE CENTRE LICENCE TO OCCUPY
BRAMCOTE LEISURE CENTRE FEASIBILITY STUDY