Free accredited Mental Health awareness training which is now taking place online via Zoom.
As a registered third sector organisation anyone working with you would be eligible to attend these courses funded by Nottinghamshire County Council, as they are FREE to third sector workers in/supporting those in Nottinghamshire. All courses are CPD accredited and you’ll receive a certificate, more details below and in links:
Module 2: Mental Health & Suicide Awareness
- Tuesday 8th June – 9am-1pm – sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/151043714817
- Wednesday 23rd June – 9am-1pm – sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/151045271473
Module 3: Mental Health Intervention
- Monday 14th June – 1pm-5pm – sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/151045760937
- Thursday 1st July – 1pm-5pm – sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/151046374773
Module 4: Suicide Intervention
Suicide Bereavement Training (for City and County)
FREE places funded by Nottinghamshire County Council, for any frontline staff member (including health, social care and emergency services) in Nottingham City and County. This evidence-based, CPD-accredited course is suitable for anyone who would like to know more about suicide bereavement, especially Frontline Workers supporting those impacted by suicide.
- Tuesday 15th June – 9:00 -13:00 – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/free-online-suicide-bereavement-half-day-for-notts-citycounty-workers-tickets-151048148077
· Saturday 19th June – 09:00 – 13:00 – WEEKEND SESSION – IDEAL FOR Education staff and Emergency staff and those who work unconventional hours. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/free-online-suicide-bereavement-half-day-for-notts-citycounty-workers-tickets-151048535235
For more information and to sign up to any of these upcoming training sessions, visit our Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/harmless-lets-talk-training-14795237737