- Attendance details
- Agenda frontsheet PDF 317 KB
- Agenda reports pack
- NOTING REPORTS PDF 7 MB
- Add meeting to your calendar using VCS format
Venue: Council Chamber, Council Offices, Foster Avenue, Beeston NG9 1AB
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Items
To receive any apologies and notification of substitutes.
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are requested to declare the existence and nature of any disclosable pecuniary interest and/or other interest in any item on the agenda.
To approve the minutes of the previous meeting held on 1 February 2021.
To advise Members of, and to seek approval for, the latest Air Quality Status Report which is to be submitted to the Department of Food Environment and Rural Affairs.
To update Members on the progress of the ‘Clean and Green’ initiative.
To provide members with an update on the progress of the following strands in the Climate Change and Green Futures programme:
· Water courses
· Meadow planting/wildflower corridors
· Tree planting.
To seek approval for the Litter Strategy.
- 8.1 Litter Strategy (Strategy) v1 , item 7. PDF 1 MB
- 8.2 equality-impact-assessment- , item 7. PDF 18 KB
To advise members of a proposal from Phoenix Inham Football Club to enter into 10-year lease with the Borough Council for the pavilion at Inham Nook Recreation Ground.
Items 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3 are reports for noting by the Committee and are circulated separately with this agenda.
- NOTE 1.1 Lease Car Scheme Appendices , item 9.1 PDF 456 KB
- NOTE 1.2 Salary Sacrifice Lease Car Scheme PDF , item 9.1 PDF 6 MB
To consider items for inclusion in the Work Programme for future meetings.