The Government have provided Broxtowe Borough Council with a sum of money for distribution through an Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG), to other businesses that may have been affected due to the rise of the Omicron variant, but are not eligible for Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant support.
The funds provided to the Council are limited and are significantly lower than previous allocations. Therefore, the Council have had to make tough decisions on which sectors to prioritise for this round of ARG support. Unfortunately, we have not been provided with sufficient funds to support everyone affected.
Details of our scheme:
- You must have been trading on 30 December 2021 and continuing to trade
- Not in liquidation/dissolved/struck off
- The recipient must not have received funding in excess of the current subsidy control limits
- Businesses that qualify for the Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant will be disqualified from receiving the ARG
- Involved directly, or as part of the supply chain, in the following sectors:
- Boarding Kennels/Catteries
- Businesses in the Hospitality, Leisure and accommodation sectors
- Businesses in the Personal Care sector where they have 2 or more employees
- Businesses supporting the Hospitality, Leisure and accommodation sectors
- Tour operators
If your business does not fall within these categories, you will not be eligible under the ARG scheme.
Applications are now open, the scheme will close to applications on 4 February 2022, however the Council reserve the right to alter this date where relevant.